Loading…

Lats news

News (en)

THE MONTHLY RATE

Without wanting to go over valuation or appreciation of the movements that the "free market" is doing and which is something inherent to the "transparent" system defended by the current minister, it can not be forgotten that what conceals is that the system is opaque premeditatedly and that this minister will do nothing to alleviate our energy dependence. That we will continue to pay 70% of the amount of the tax receipt and that the other 30% will fix it with the electricity.

Read more

Daikin ECH2O

Within the news more interesting for the year 2017 presented by Daikin is the pump of heat for production of water hot health ECH2O composed by a unit outside Altherma and a unit inside Rotex constituted by an accumulator of 300 litres or 500 litres.

Read more

AID OF THE BOARD OF EXTREMADURA TO PERFORMANCES IN ENERGY RENEWABLE FOR THE EXERCISE 2017

By the order of 29 of November of 2016 (DOE No. 235, of 9 of December), is has approved it call of concession of aid for the exercise 2017 for it acquisition, installation, improves, enlargement or adaptation of equipment, systems e facilities of energies renewable, of conformity with the Decree 115 / 2015, of 19 of mayo, by which is set them bases regulatory for the regime of concession of grants for performances in energies renewable in Extremadura.

Read more

GRANTS FOR ACTIONS OF SAVING AND ENERGY EFFICIENCY

By DECREE 188/2016, of 29 November, are set bases that will be governed the granting of subsidies to the activities and projects of energy saving and efficiency, and better use of energy in existing facilities in the business sector, as well as in infrastructure and public services, in the territory of the autonomous community of Extremadura.

Read more

The best team is the best suits that each user.

In addition to the search for comfort of our customers, we focus on the social, energy and corporate responsibility. We promote trust, ethics and absolute commitment to the quality of our value proposition in all our areas of activity.

Instalaciones Técnicas Extremeñas, S.L.
  • Custom installationsExperience and professionalism
  • Integral solutionsAir conditioning and industrial energy facilities
  • Innovation and developmentThe service of environmental conservation
  • Contact whit us+034 924 020 080

Instalaciones Técnicas Extremeñas S.L.

Contact:

  • Edificio Eurodom, 4º - Oficina 8
  • C/ Luís Álvarez Lencero, nº 3
  • 06011 Badajoz
  • Phone: +34 924 000 000
  • e-mail: info@intexsolar.com

Login

_______